Opmerkingen, (gebruiks)tips, ideeën over Sociopoly
NASHVILLE -- Nashvilles defence came up with some timely off

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Sociopoly // spelconcept
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-01-2019 03:10:32    Onderwerp: NASHVILLE -- Nashvilles defence came up with some timely off Reageren met citaat
NASHVILLE -- Nashvilles defence came up with some timely offence again. Sale Air Jordan 1 Shoes . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Nick Spaling, Shea Weber, and Mike Fisher also scored for Nashville, which has won three of four. Seven of Nashvilles past 15 goals have been scored by its defencemen. "We try to jump up in the play if we can and do something for the offence," Josi said. "Lately it has been clicking." Cody Eakin scored for Dallas, losers of nine of 10. "Ill take the blame for that," Dallas captain Jamie Benn said. "When youre a leader its unacceptable. I think for myself, it just wasnt being smart with the puck. We talked about it, but Im still doing it. Its something I have to clean up and the rest of the guys do too." With Dallas on a power play, Eakin scored the games first goal at 4:45 of the opening period with a slap shot from the lower part of the right faceoff circle. It was the only shot to get by Nashville goaltender Carter Hutton, who made 35 saves in the game. He has won his past three starts. Former Predator Rich Peverley assisted on the goal, his second in as many games. The power play came as a result of a David Legwand goaltender interference penalty that negated an apparent goal off the stick of Weber at 3:06. Legwands stick appeared to get under the right skate of Stars goaltender Kari Lehtonen. Spaling got Nashville on the board at 11:35 of the first when he picked up the rebound of Josis shot from the left circle and beat Lehtonen for his eighth goal of the season. "The first period, I thought we played well," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "Get a goal called off, get a penalty out of it, they turn around and score. Ive been saying that our group is really resilient and what do we do? Come out after they score, we get a goal, Carter makes a really good momentum save and we come back and score shortly after that." Weber put Nashville ahead 2-1 at 17:16 of the first with a wrist shot from the high slot through traffic that beat Lehtonen high to the stick side. On Sunday, Weber was selected as one of Team Canadas two alternate captains for the Winter Olympics. "There were a lot of guys in front, and I just tried to get it through," Weber said. With less than a minute remaining in the second, Josi corralled a loose puck in the lower part of the left circle and beat Lehtonen on the stick side for his sixth goal of the season. The Swiss Olympian has established new career highs in goals (six), assists (14), and points (20). Going into the second intermission with a two-goal deficit made an impact on the Stars. "I thought for a period of time in the second period we were just trying to hang around," Dallas coach Lindy Ruff said. "We missed a puck at the end of the period and instead of a 2-1 game where we can make things happen in the third, we walk into the dressing room (down) 3-1." At 3:46 of the third, Colin Wilson carried the puck along the left side before sending a behind the back pass to Fisher, who beat Lehtonen for his 13th of the season. Former Star Eric Nystrom had two assists in the game for Nashville, his first multi-point game as a Predator. NOTES: Nashville is 5-20-3 when its opponent scores first. ... Josi has assists in four consecutive games. ... Dallas has scored a power-play goal in its past four games. ... Stars RW Valeri Nichushkin was a healthy scratch for the second straight game. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping .com) - The St. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Authentic . - The New Orleans Saints have re-signed receiver Joseph Morgan for one year and have agreed to a four-year deal with free agent fullback Erik Lorig. http://www.airjordan1clearance.com/ . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header.Russell Westbrook tallied a triple-double and Kevin Durant finished with 26 points and 11 rebounds as Oklahoma City routed Golden State 118-94 to put the Warriors on the brink of elimination from the NBA play-offs. Westbrook had 36 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists for the Thunder, who are 3-1 up in the seven-game series and can advance to the NBA Finals with a victory in Thursdays Game Five on the road.The Warriors lost back-to-back games for the first time this season after winning a league-record 73 games in the regular season. Thunder forward Durant scored his points on eight-of-24 shooting from the field, while Serge Ibaka and Andre Roberson each scored 17 points and Steven Adams tallied 11 points and seven rebounds.League MVP Stephen Curry was held to 19 points while Klay Thompson led the defending champion Warriors with 26 points.Curry shot a disappointing six-of-20 from the field, and he and Thompson combined to make just six-of-21 shots from beyond the arc. Air Jordan 1 From China. Russell Westbrook played a starring role for the Oklahoma City Thunder Harrison Barnes posted 11 points in the loss for the Warriors, who attempted just 17 free throws in the first half.I am proud of the way the guys hung in there, said Oklahoma City coach Billy Donovan. We kept battling and fighting. We defended as hard as we could for 48 minutes.Westbrook, who led the league with 18 triple-doubles during the regular season, posted his first triple-double of the play-offs for the Thunder.I try to use my size and ability to create some havoc, Westbrook said. We did a great job of defending home court. Also See: Play-offs talking points Raptors level series China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Sociopoly // spelconcept Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: