Opmerkingen, (gebruiks)tips, ideeën over Sociopoly
CHICAGO -- White Sox rookie Jose Abreu just keeps slugging,

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Sociopoly // vragen?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-01-2019 04:55:43    Onderwerp: CHICAGO -- White Sox rookie Jose Abreu just keeps slugging, Reageren met citaat
CHICAGO -- White Sox rookie Jose Abreu just keeps slugging, regardless of the pedigree of the pitcher hes facing. Air Jordan 6 Retro Australia . Abreu hit his 20th homer and Adam Dunn added a three-run shot as Chicago beat San Francisco 7-6 on Wednesday, handing the Giants their fifth straight loss. Abreu reached 20 homers in his 58th game, the third fewest in major league history behind Wally Berger (51 games) and Mark McGwire (56 games). The Cuban first baseman lined an 0-2 offspeed pitch from three-time All-Star Tim Hudson deep into the left-field bullpen for a two-run homer in the first inning . Hes also homered off Cy Young winners David Price, Clayton Kershaw and Justin Verlander so far this year. "Were happy with what hes doing," manager Robin Ventura said. "Hes getting some hits and important RBIs against some great pitchers, so thats a good sign." Abreu didnt know his 20th homer moved him into elite company. "I wasnt aware of this happening, but its a great thing and I welcome it," the 27-year-old said through a translator. "Im just going to continue to help the team win, and thats what its all about right now." White Sox ace Chris Sale (6-1) laboured, giving up three runs and eight hits through six-plus innings. The left-hander allowed 11 baserunners and at least one in all but one inning, but he walked only one and struck out seven. "I was good, but my fastball command was a little shaky," Sale said. "I really had to battle through it." "Obviously, you know youve got your hands full with Hudson on the other side over there. Hes been nothing short of dominant all year," he said. Hudson (7-3) struggled in his shortest start of the year, permitting seven runs and 12 hits in 4 2-3 innings. He entered the game with an MLB-leading 1.81 ERA. "You score six runs on a day I pitch, we should win these games," Hudson said "For me, thats the frustrating part." "Giving up seven runs with a pitcher like they put out there in Sale, thats a tough hole to put those guys in." Ronald Belisario pitched the final 1 2-3 innings to earn his seventh save. San Francisco has allowed 35 runs in its last five games, and 53 in losing eight of its last nine. "You get the hitting, the pitchers, they have their moments," manager Bruce Bochy said "Thats what really puts you in a losing streak, but the only way you get out of it, hey, you focus forward and keep going hard." Tyler Flowers singled up the middle with the bases loaded in the fourth to drive in two runs and extend Chicagos lead to 4-0. The Giants cut it to 4-2 in the fifth when Buster Posey singled in a run and Pablo Sandoval hit a sacrifice fly. Dunns homer to right against Hudson with none out in the bottom of the inning put Chicago up 7-2. Sale was replaced by Jake Petricka with none out in the seventh after Juan Perez singled and Gregor Blanco walked. The Giants loaded the bases, but got only one run, on Poseys sacrifice fly to make it 7-3. Blanco doubled in a run and Hunter Pence drove in another with a grounder off Zach Putnam. The Giants added their final run in the ninth on Tyler Colvins sacrifice fly. NOTES: Dunns homer was his 452nd, tying him for 35th with Carl Yastrzemski. ... Sale made his first career start against San Francisco. He hit two batters in the game after hitting only one all season. ... The game started 12 minutes late because of rain. ... Giants OF Angel Pagan (lower back) was out of the lineup for a third straight game and is listed as day-to-day. ... Posey was back behind the plate. He was at DH on Tuesday night after taking a foul off mask on Sunday. ... The White Sox open an 11-game road trip on Thursday night at Minnesota. Chicagos Jose Quintana (3-7) is scheduled to face Minnesotas Yohan Pino, who will make his MLB debut. ... The Giants next game is at Arizona on Friday. Tim Lincecum (5-4) will face Josh Collmenter (4-4). Air Jordan 6 Australia Outlet . Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse will reunite at this weekends season-opening World Cup at Canada Olympic Park as they begin their buildup to the Winter Games in Sochi. Cheap Air Jordan 6 Australia . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. http://www.airjordan6australia.com/ . -- Green Bay wide receiver Greg Jennings will be on the sideline as the Packers make their push for a perfect regular season.Drake got a new suit jacket. Masai Ujiri greets @champagnepapi with appropriate attire for the 2014-15 season. #WeTheNorth #OVO #RTZ #Raptors A video posted by Toronto Raptors (@thetorontoraptors) on Oct 10, 2014 at 5:14pm PDT Another look at @champagnepapis new #Raptors jacket for the 2014-15 season. #WeTheNorth #RTZ #Toronto #OVO A photo posted by Toronto Raptors (@thetorontoraptors) on Oct 10, 2014 at 6:07pm PDT Lance Stephenson and Jabari Parker traded monstrous dunks!James Ennis absolutely obliterates Rasual Butler with a huge dunk. Buy Air Jordan 6 Australia. The struggle is real for Kobe this season. rarely, if ever, is the solution to bad teammates to simply take all the shots. but…25 fga in 28 min for kobe. yeah. — Bomani Jones (@bomani_jones) October 30, 2014Russell Westbrook came to the game directly from the space station. Turnt Neil Armstrong RT @desusnice: westbrook lookin like a sassy tin man pic.twitter.com/6HCdrAHant — netw3rk (@netw3rk) October 30, 2014And Andrew Wiggins hit his first NBA FG with a 3 from Ricky Rubio. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Sociopoly // vragen? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: