Opmerkingen, (gebruiks)tips, ideeën over Sociopoly
SAN ANTONIO -- About an hour after the season ended, Chris B

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Sociopoly // vragen?
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-01-2019 03:40:13    Onderwerp: SAN ANTONIO -- About an hour after the season ended, Chris B Reageren met citaat
SAN ANTONIO -- About an hour after the season ended, Chris Bosh was standing near the bus ramp from where the Miami Heat would soon depart for the airport and the off-season. Cheap Air Max 95 Ireland . Miamis two-year reign was over. And Bosh almost sounded relieved. The Heat got rolled in the NBA Finals by San Antonio, losing in five games, the last three of them lopsided, and for the first time since 2011 there would be no championship parade in Miami. The same team that the Heat wore down in the 2013 finals had all the answers, ushering in a summer for Miami that will be filled with questions about the futures of LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Bosh. "I dont think anybody really enjoyed this season like in years past," Bosh told The Associated Press. "There was no, like, genuine joy all the time. It seemed like work. It was a job the whole year. Winning was just a relief. Losing was a cloud over us sometimes and then wed break out of it -- and then go right back. But we got here. We had a chance. They were just better." That being said, and while hardly committing to a fifth season of the "Big 3" era in Miami, Bosh made it clear: The group wants to remain intact. Whether or not personal choices and financial realities of a salary-capped, luxury-taxed world will allow that to happen remain unclear. "We want to stay together, man," Bosh said. "Ill say that. Its a great organization, great team and great city. And to have a chance, thats all you can ask for." James insisted he hasnt thought about what decisions he has to make this summer. Wade has often expressed interest in remaining with the Heat. Bosh has said repeatedly that he wants to stay. But all can become free agents in the next couple weeks, and the Heat might be rooting for that to happen. By opting out, they could get new deals with the Heat and create financial flexibility for team president Pat Riley to lure new pieces into a locker room that will need new faces. "The whole league continues to get better every single year," James said. "Obviously we would need to get better from every facet, every position. Its just how the league works." For as well as he played in Game 5 -- 31 points and 10 rebounds in what would be the final game of Miamis run as champion -- James best display of defence came afterward, when pressed repeatedly about his future. "I will deal with my summer when I get to that point," James said. "Me and my team will sit down and deal with it. I love Miami. My family loves it. But obviously right now thats not even what Im thinking about. You guys are trying to find answers. Im not going to give you one." The Heat arent expected to hold exit interviews until later this week. James and Wade shared the postgame podium Sunday, possibly for the last time. Wade seemed to be labouring in the last two games of the finals, shooting just 28 per cent from the floor and 50 per cent from the foul line. "It wasnt just Dwyane," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said when asked about Wades struggles. "It was pretty much everybody except for LeBron." Wades knees and health have been a concern all year, never more than in the finals. "Im all right," Wade said. "Cant win them all. You try to, but you cant win them all." The Heat have known for four years that this summer of decisions and possible changes was looming, and have planned accordingly. Besides the "Big 3," the locker room is filled with free-agents-in-waiting. Chris Andersen, who excelled for little money the last two seasons, will be getting a raise from someone. Mario Chalmers can leave, Ray Allen isnt sure if hell play in Miami or anywhere else, Shane Battier is retiring and Udonis Haslem -- who has been with the Heat for 11 seasons, just like Wade -- also has an uncertain future. "It wasnt a distraction," Haslem said. " We got here. And if someone had told me when I signed on the dotted line that Id go to four straight finals, Id take it." The Spurs dont see the Heat going anywhere. "Theyre a class act and theyll be back next year for sure," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "I dont think anybody would really doubt that." Bosh can only hope hes right. "I see why people were saying three-peating is hard. I get it now," Bosh said. "I get it. Theres just so many other things you have to fight. The human psyche, the human condition. Were all human. And it was a long, tough season." Nike Air Max 95 Ireland . -- After a year spent travelling the world, Brooks Koepka suddenly is in a position to play a lot more golf at home. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. http://www.airmax95cheapireland.com/ . Off-Season Game Plan looks at a Wild team that has a nice mix of proven veterans along with young, inexpensive talent on the rise. When the Wild signed Zach Parise and Ryan Suter, making a big splash in the summer of 2012, it set the franchise on a path to being more competitive, but a big reason that they have been so competitive is the contributions of young players who still have more to give.The St. Louis Blues brought in the premier unrestricted free agent centre, and did it without breaking the bank. Numbers Game looks at the Blues signing of Paul Stastny. The Blues Get: C Paul Stastny. Stastny, 28, has been a strong two-way centre, capable of putting up points and, more recently, taking on tougher assignments while remaining productive. Since arriving in the league in 2006-2007, Stastny has 458 points in 538 games, which ranks 34th. While his possession stats havent been dominant, it needs to be considered that they have been accrued in Colorado, where theyve been strong in relative terms, and hes among a select group of forwards to face quality opposition and start more of his shifts in the defensive zone, yet still have strong relative possession stats. Joining St. Louis is a terrific situation for Stastny too. The Blues had a contending team last season that could have used an offensive boost and Stastny ought to provide that and with last years top line -- Alex Steen, David Backes and T.J. Oshie -- capable of handling a lot of heavy lifting (tough matchups, defensive zone starts), Stastny should be freed up for more of an offensive role than the all-around responsibility he had with Colorado. Also working in Stastnys favour is that by moving to a team with much better puck possession stats, there will be more opportunity for Stastny to play in the offensive zone and if he ends up with rising young wingers Jaden Schwartz and Vladimir Tarasenko (or fellow U.S. Olympian T.J. Oshie), it would be easy enough to forecast that line being very productive. Theres also some shuffling to do among Blues forwards, as they have signed C Jori Lehtera and that could mean Patrik Berglund and David Backes shifting to wings, leaving Vladimir Sobotka and Maxim Lapierre in the third and fourth-line spots. Air Max 95 Wholesale Ireland. The team that Stastny is leaving, the Colorado Avalanche, will have their hands full trying to match their 2013-2014 regular season success, but the team does at least have options down the middle, with Matt Duchene and Nathan MacKinnon more than suitable on the top two lines, and they have Ryan OReilly (who shifted to wing last season) available if needed. Losing Stastny means tougher minutes for those guys, but the Avalanche at least have the personnel to withstand a loss at centre. The ideal part of this deal for St. Louis is that they didnt have to get into an outrageous deal in order to acquire the player who was clearly the best free agent centre on the market. Stastny wanted to go to St. Louis and was willing to take a shorter term than he might have made elsewhere. Signed for four years and $28-million, Stastny gets a raise on what he was making in Colorado, joins the team with which his father, Peter, finished his career and its not an unreasonable price for what Paul Stastny provides. If Stastny can thrive in an offensive role, hell give the Blues a legitimate chance to get into the discussion with the best teams in the Western Conference and thats all that can be asked from a contending team when they dip into the free agent pool. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Sociopoly // vragen? Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: